Sunday, October 02, 2005

Weekend Update



Just a quick update – the 747 is nearly built – paint is taking a bit longer to dry than I originally anticipated and we are in the touch up phase. The bottle of wine was lovely and the trip to Target was a success. I have been looking to get a cushy tub mat and found the one I was looking for (and we got some lovely new bath towels). I have started reading the
good book and it has wrapped me in already. I certainly can relate to his upbringing (even though it was on the other side of the world) as a youngster who knows he is “different” and is looking to connect with someone – but that’s a longer entry when I have some time. I also enjoyed the massages we received yesterday afternoon. The therapist was very strong and she was able to release tensions and toxins in various areas of my body that have never been tapped so intensely. Hmmm…that leaves one last task to complete the weekend. Here is one more picture from my collection to enjoy! Have a wonderful Sunday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home