Sunday, September 25, 2005

Drunk Night



I seem to have misplaced a ring somewhere and I have an x marked on my hand. My sweetie, I, and friend Jim decided to go out to a local gay bar providing a “carnival” theme last night. The problem is that we arrived too early and were too interested in the clowns that joined us that we didn’t leave until it was too late. Needless to say I am rattling this blog entry as my fingers shake in their own control and I am still in a haze. It is rare when I either don’t know when to stop drinking or let myself get to the point where I have been for so long that I can’t walk straight – but there it is. I have to go and help a friend move today – some furniture lifting and the like, to assist me with the aspirin in getting out of this fog. I hope to have a less intoxicating entry for you tomorrow.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good luck with the hangover! I'll have a drink for ya!

11:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home