Monday, September 19, 2005

Gaining Weight



I was disciplined…I was good…ate lots of salad and fruits and vegetables…but dam nit if I didn’t gain a bloody 5 pounds despite my efforts. I am following my point allotment and this week was less than a wash. I spent more time last week working out and everyone on the
ww board is saying it is because muscle mass is overcoming the lard in my ass – but whatever…I’m a bit depressed today because of my gain. It’s discouraging to see the graph go back up again. For those who don’t know me – I am on my journey to losing weight (among other things) – approximately 30 pounds to be exact. I started at 150 and am on my way to 120 (and looking to stick there). I haven’t been 120 pounds since High School, and am very eager to get back to that slim and freeing weight once again. I can't wait for the pounds to deliquesce off my small frame like they do for this cutie we met in Cancun this summer.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

My love,

You have to take into consideration the fact that we both are no longer those teenagers we once were. Our bodies have changed. Metabolisms slow. While I commend you for wanting to lose weight for health reasons, to get down to 120 and build up muscle doesn't seem to be too healthy for you. I would rather see a 130 or 135 Dominic with muscle and trim body.

But know this -- you are beautiful to me at any weight.

8:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home