Friday, September 23, 2005

Dog Eat Dog


Have you ever had one of those days where everyone is in attack mode and you go to sleep thinking - this is really a dog eat dog world? I had one of those days yesterday. It started with lots of folks at work giving unnecessary attitude towards me. There wasn'’t anything in particular going on to cause it, but it was coming from lots of unrelated directions. It then continued when I did a client visit. My job allows me to sit one on one with clients once a month to get product feedback to be able to take back to the rest of my team to plan for improvements in the product to meet market need. Although I knew this client had indicated that they had a good amount of feedback, I was unprepared for the total mass of it. I'll simply leave it by saying that they had some very valid reasons for being upset, but I felt like the whipping boy for my company for the day. Maybe the moon and planets were aligned in a certain formation yesterday, but I just want to be like our dog Emma (above), a lying relaxed dog just for a day.– Maybe this weekend I will get a chance for it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home