Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Cool Air



I’m feeling a bit groggy this morning after taking some sleepy cold medicine last night before going to bed. I started with a bit of a cold yesterday – or maybe just a bad case of the allergies – they seem to get worse as I get older. We encountered a fair bit of rain last night - it has been a while for us in the Northeast. This morning we awoke to a cool chill in the air – a sign of the fall approaching and the leaves to begin turning. I always say that I would love to live in California or Arizona because of the nice weather…although it’s on mornings like this that I feel very grateful that I live in a part of the country where the weather changes with the seasons. At least that’s how I will feel for the first few weeks until our doorsteps are covered with 3 feet of snow and it will take 30 minutes to prepare the car for transportation in the mornings. I guess the biggest struggle for me during the change of the seasons is the lack of the sun which has a direct effect on my mood. I can definitely get into the doldrums with the weather changes and although I’ve learned how to manage it very well, it is not a fun prospect to have to do so. For today I will simply enjoy the cool air and be grateful.

Happy 7'th Birthday Google!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home