Sunday, October 09, 2005

Homeless Woman



This morning I went to the grocery store and stopped off to put some high cost engine fuel (ok – just f_cking overly expensive gas) in my car. While pumping (the gas that is) a woman approached me from a car on the other side of the island. The car was very small and filled to the edges with what appeared to be her “Do you have a dollar for some gas?” I won’t say what my response was so not to sway your opinion (yet), but I wonder how many of you out there would have told her “no” or “here’s 100 pennies I was saving” or would have handed her a $20 bill. Of course my first thought was how much gas is a dollar going to get her – enough to fill the fuel injector perhaps?

1 Comments:

Blogger Joel said...

hey guy...I just discovered your blog when I found you had linked to me through Technorati. Nice blog you got. I will give you a link back! Keep up the good work bud!

2:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home