Monday, October 17, 2005

Best Gay Blog 6



Randy Wylde lives and writes and thinks with his partner “Boo” in Minneapolis.


Sorry it took so long to get this blog review out this morning, but it has taken me several days and the reading of thousands of words to get a good sense of his blog “Too Much Information”. TMI is a well written (fairly new) blog that although lengthy (yes, you must commit at least 10 minutes to each entry) is very entertaining and thought provoking. Randy is able to draw from his own personal experiences (both recent and in his “misspent youthful” past) to bring us to think about our own similar struggles and joys. Recent topics include a visit to New Orleans (prior to the flooding), a teen’s first sexual encounters (for adult reading only), and a birthday/anniversary message to his husband (who apparently doesn’t read the blog).

Best Gay Blogs Ratings* out of 10 possible points in each category:

Smart 8
Updated 4
Hotties 1
Funny 6
Design 2
Advertising v Content 8
Bitchy and Honest 6
Unique 5
Following Factor 4

Proactively loves Best Gay Blogs 6

Overall Score out of 10: 5.00

* Feel free to bitch back with your comments on the reviews. Also - if you have a blog that you would like Best Gay Blogs to review, feel free to add that suggestion as a comment as well (if you have a weak ego or heart – wouldn’t recommend it)

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi guy,


my name is Charles.
I am the owner TODOSCURTEM, that means everyboysenjoy in english.
I am from Brazil.
Visit my blog and see the HISTORICO (HISTORY FILES)

WWW.TODOSCURTEM.ZIP.NET

If you like my blog mail me todoscurtem@yahoo.com.br.
I have 6000 visit everyday. You can see in my WEBSTATICS on my blog.
If you want add me mail me, I will ad you too.

1:37 PM  
Blogger Randy Wylde said...

Thanks for the review! Have to get me some hotties...

Seriously, I have no disagreements with the marks. It is what it is. Thanks again!

3:02 PM  
Blogger GrooveTheory said...

Hi Dom! I'm nominating two people. My girl The FashMagSlag and Mr. g8s of http://www.misterg8s.blogspot.com. Total opposite bloggers, but very good at their craft. Oh wait, if you want a really FUNNY blogger, then it's Wayne,all the way! He's at: http://watersea.blogspot.com/

5:02 PM  
Blogger Nick said...

It is usually by nomination through the comments...but sometimes we just find one that is hard to pass on.

12:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home